Sleep Center in Weatherford, TX
Improving your quality of life through better sleep
Participating in an overnight study at our Sleep Center is a completely painless experience. Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the Sleep Center features state-of-the-art equipment amid all the comforts of home. You’ll receive a professional, comprehensive evaluation regarding the quality and characteristics of your sleep in a comfortable and safe environment.
Overnight Sleep Study
To ensure your maximum comfort, your private suite includes a premium bed with luxury linens, storage area to tuck away your belongings, and cable TV so you can relax before you sleep.
Diagnosing Sleep Disorders
Our sleep studies are focused on the diagnosis of snoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, and more. Sleep disorders are not just an inconvenience – they can affect your ability to do your job, or even to drive safely. Risks associated with sleep disorders include:
- Automobile accidents
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Sudden death
When you arrive at our Sleep Center, you will be shown to your room, and the procedure will be explained to you in detail so there are no surprises. Small sensors are applied to your body, which are worn while you sleep so that you can be monitored throughout the night. A technologist remains available to you to help with any needs that may arise throughout the study. Sleep studies are overseen by Dr. Olusegun Oseni a leading expert in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Clinical staff at the Sleep Center includes certified and licensed sleep medicine specialists.
Take the Sleep Quiz
Not sure if you need a sleep study? Take our sleep quiz to find out if you’re just sleepy or suffering from a sleep disorder.'
If one or more of the following apply, you may want to consider a sleep study.
- Stop breathing or wake up coughing or gasping for breath during sleep?
- Feel sleepy or doze off while watching TV, reading, or other daily activities?
- Have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Wake up feeling tired or not rested?
- Take medication to sleep better?
- Wake up with morning headaches, dry mouth, or a sore throat?
- Have high blood pressure?
- Have a neck size that is wider than 16” (women) or 17” (men)?
- Weigh more than you should? (overweight or obese)
- Feel unpleasant tingling sensations or nervousness in your legs?
- Have trouble concentrating or are forgetful?
- Feel irritable or have mood swings?
Sleep Center Address
1200 Clear Lake Road
Weatherford, TX 76086
The Sleep Center is conveniently located in the heart of Weatherford, Texas, behind the post office.
For more information about participating in a sleep study at our state-of-the-art Sleep Center, call Lung & Sleep Specialists of North Texas at (817) 594-9993 or use our online appointment request form.